Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm definitely Team Jamal but the thing that drove me crazy is when he gave Lucious back the check he got for working with Hakeem. That was stupid, pointless petulance. He should've kept it and always remind Lucious that he had to pay him for making the Leviticus opening successful. He earned that money, pure and simple.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jamal has annoyed me because he talks big, but it is refusing to put in the work. He has one parent that is completely in his corner, but he's being stubborn about working with Cookie to get his career on track. And giving the money back was an eye rolling moment, too. At least Lucious was willing to pay him for his work.

• Members

Sorry but he did the right thing there...when you accept the money you're letting someone have power over you...my parents have tried the same ish with me and at a certain point I said ENOUGH. if you want to be truly independent then you don't accept the money and you return money that you know deep down you don't deserve or want because you know it has strings attached.

Jamal took a stand....I don't think it was a foolish prideful decision...