April 21-25, 2014: Another New Low For Y&R in Women 18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Members

I will give 4 examples off of the top of my head to illustrate the sucky writing:

1- Abby and Tyler's stupid conversation in the park about his previous activities in Los Angeles with Mariah. The writer of those scenes is clueless about writing for a soap and ruined that relationship for the viewers at that point.

2- Nick's dialogue to Sharon when he and Sharon were alone in the tack house with Mariah. The writer of those lines is apparently trying to reinvent a perfectly fine wheel and is clueless about writing for a soap. JM deserves an award for the immense restraint he surely had to exhibit.

3- Neil's dialogue to Devon after his boink with Hillary. That writer is clueless about writing for a soap and is very insulting to veteran actor KSG.

4- JFP was laughing in an interview about Ray Wise's upcoming scenes with Victor. Yeah, it's just so darn funny that a serial child molester that she brought back to the canvas TWICE in one year is going to make eye contact with Victor by laying his head on Victor's desk. Freaking hilarious. Just what I want to spend an hour of my day watching.

It is a shame what has been done and continues to be done to Y&R. As if what MAB did wasn't bad enough. Before long, our beloved Y&R actors and actresses won't even give a damn anymore and will give up trying to make sense of the sh_ _ they're given and will start phoning it in. That will be the end of Y&R and JFP, et al, will have NO ONE to blame but herself. Just like MAB who WOULD. NOT. LISTEN. This is JFP's version of raping and pillaging Y&R - something she said she would not do - with less than mediocre writing and taboo SLs.

Re: "She's (Jean) a seasoned vet with tons of experience. 22 consecutive years in the biz is a long time and an Emmy winner."

Then she should absolutely know better by now and not need more time than she's already had (since December).

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived