Cassie Lookalike Identity Revealed on Tuesday's 'The Young and the Restless'

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is exactly what I would've hoped for - the intersecting of two (well, three) major stories that have been on the canvas for months - Ghost Cassie, Ian & Mariah. Yes, I believe there was a change in direction once they saw the positive reaction to CM being back onscreen. I feared that we would have two doppelgangers (Lily & Cassie lookalikes), so this solves that problem. Ian plays brilliantly into his depraved character that he would have a stolen baby, so that works. Throwing CM into an adult love story was key and, especially one where she is the anti-Cassie. Plus, I believe someone went through the timelines and it did mesh with FauxCassie being Mariah (I believe one was in thee park). I'm glad CM's story wasn't pigeonholed into just Shick. Let's see how this plays out, but I'm cautious optimistic/excited.

• Members
Don't you mean CG instead of CM? I guess Lane fans can breath a sigh of relief that they won't be seeing CK with interact with Tyler and some people will be glad they won't be seeing CK act in another role when she can barely act in her primary role.

• Members

uggh.....this isn't gonna work, I would have thought Esmeralda as the better choice only because I feel like besides knowing what a snobby bitch she can be, we haven't gotten to know who she really is.....

I agree it feels like a quick write in, and you know Victor's gonna use this to break up Abby and Tyler....

Archived