GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok Carly keeping the secret and says Sonny better than AJ

I hope the following happens

Ava is busted for killing Connie at a public event

Sonny & Carly panic and try to get out of there and then Ava tells everyone that Sonny shot AJ

Michael denounces them all moves into the Q mansion

Im so done with Ava, Carly & Sonny after today

They all need to go

• Members

Im good with Carly keeping her pie-hole shut so that way Michael will be well within his right to turn his back on the both of them. I hope he never forgives them and eventually tolerates them becuz of his love for his siblings but i want him to be at the helm of the Q family down the line.

• Members
so do I

i hope she has an ulterior motive. I didn't expect to see her sell Sonny out but I thought she'd try to find a way to pin this on Ava. Take care of two birds with one stone. Keep her from Morgan as well as send her to jail

• Members

I don't think she should have told Michael unless he cornered her. There is no way Carly would tell Michael this because she doesn't want to hurt him or ruin his relationship with his father and there is no drama in that at all. They should have had Michael find out, corner his mother, change his last name and vow to destroy Scummy. Of course, Morgan would be by his side once Ava bends Scummy over multiple times!

• Members

Finally watching the Carly episode:

Those flashbacks showed how terribly Maurice has aged. He has waaay more chemistry with Tamara and Sarah. Both actresses acted circles around Laura. She still doesn't feel like Carly.

• Members

My guess on what will happen:

Michael will learn the truth

Michael will disown his parents.

Kukla (if she's still with Michael) will tell him to get over himself and that they did it out of love.

About two weeks later (if that), Sonny will stare at a gun or jump into the water, and Michael, horrified, will forgive him.

He still won't forgive Carly, because she's a woman, and she deserves more punishment.

Carly will be kidnapped again, or get shot by a wild and crazy HAM of the month, and Michael will forgive her.

• Members

The Pervy and the Britch friendship was a highligh of the show today.

And this Jordan girl is really growing on me. Hope shawn removes his stupid judgmental ass out of her relationship with HER son.

So glad to see Lucas in the previews for tomorow. It sucks he has to be stuck with felix but at least it will shut anyone who thinks Lullix could be endgame. Felix is an horrible character.

Archived