GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oye I watched today and it was awful! Especially the Nick and Ghost Em scenes and they had way too many. Natalia was terrible! Her face was frozen, her mole was distracting, a lot of awkward pauses between lines. Tyler wasn't really any better. He looked bored the entire time and the end where he attempted to break down and cry. What the hell was that?

• Members

Natalia was sooooooo bad and her face was extremely distracting. As was that mole. Awful. Awful.

I rolled my eyes so hard as soon as that couple in the background at Kelly's started talking about having a baby as Lulu sat there. Oye.

And then there was Alexis and Nancy Lee Grahn all bug-eyed with a piss-poor acting Mo. I hope this is his exit story.

And then there's Jillian and Cartoon Ava. So awful.

I can't believe Liz and Ric were my highlight today. I actually still like them both.

Lulu and Lucas weren't bad, either. It was nice to see them interact.

But gosh, subtle Ron is not. Could today's episode (not that any of us couldn't have predicted this eons ago) be anymore obvious what's going to happen? Britt's exposed, Lulu gets her kid (finally), Liz and Nik have nasty sex, Ric is jealous and goes crazy again ... let's see how close I am in a few months. LOL. He ALWAYS takes the basic way out.

• Members

I at least give Maura credit for attempting to act the heck (maybe a bit to OT at times) out of this dreck and make something out of all of this. So many of the GH actors are clearly phoning it in or they're too busy acting shrill and over the top as they shout, and wail their hands.

And deVry's cray cray on Twitter makes me unable to stomach Jillian even less than I did before.

Archived