GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah moRon deleted those tweets. I would have to. He started crap and looked like a fool in the process. Nothing notRon said was untrue, and that was only after moRon came at him/her. moRon had the nerve to tell this person to "come out of the closet".

Morning peeps!

• Members

Hasn't he suffered from this "Tweeter's Remorse" before? If I could give Veronica any advice, it would be this: "Think before you tweet."

• Members

Im sadly getting there myself. But i think it speaks more about his unability to let go of his obsession about felix being some sort of gift to gay men all over the world.

So to establish felix as this upstanding guy and has the best thing since sliced sabrina bread he has to make everybody else in his vinicity 10000X worst.

When he wouldnt have to go to such length had he bothered to give felix a personality and a backstory. Another proof that rc is so cocky he doesnt think he has to make his creations three-dimensional cuz the only thing that should make the audience care about his toys is that he deemed them interesting.

Archived