B&B Rumor - MAJOR Actress to return?

• Members

THIS!!!

Apart from that Hunter Tylo/Taylor is one of the VERY few ties to this show's history. It's all recasts now besides KKL and John McCook - and while basically all of them are great actors (and improvements by leaps and bounds) I need some emtional connection to make interested in watching this show

PS: That fanclub of hers has always denied her comebacks - yet they always happen.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I view it as a step towards a return. Similar to when she appeared as "ghost," I mean, "vision" to Brooke before she came back alive last time. Additionally, just like TK could've been shipped back to Paris in weeks if the story didn't work, B&B's production schedule allows them to make fairly quick adjustments if what's on the screen resonates with the audience.

• Members

Could someone give me a refresher on Taylor's stories from the time she returned in 2005 to her whimper exit last year? I watched on & off, but I know they butchered her character by killing Darla and she hooked up with Thorne until he found out what she did. She was also involved with Rick (Kyle Lowder) and one of Nick's many failed romances. What was the story there? And something about an embryo switch with Brooke?

• Members

Unlike JMW, she is open to make appearances as her schedule is clear so hopefully that means she will be on more.

2005 - She returned, got back together with Ridge and divorced when he learned she slept with James years ago

2006- Had a brief flirtation with Hector, became an alcoholic, and slept with Brooke's father. She hit and killed Darla and became engaged to Thorne who ended it when Ally was having trouble accepting Taylor

2007-2008 - Fell for and married Nick. Wanted to give him a child but she had fertility issues. Brooke also wanted to give Nick a child and had her eggs tested. There was a mixup and Taylor ended up with Brooke's embryo. When the truth came out, she had trouble dealing with it and started drinking again. She pushed Nick away and eventually got involved with Rick who helped convince her to give up the child to Brooke to raise. The two became engaged but she still had feelings for Ridge and left Rick to unsuccessfully pursue him.

2009 - Rick was out of control trying to hurt Ridge which put a wedge between he and Brooke. He grew closer to Taylor at the time which also happened after Phoebe died. It turned out his marriage to Brooke was invalid and he left her over his issues with Rick. Taylor and Ridge slept together after she had given him an anti-anxiety pill and soon they were engaged. Brooke came storming in on a horse, interrupted the wedding and Ridge went back to her

2010 - Taylor started doing internet dating and connected with Whip Jones. They fell in love and eventually married. There wasn't much story here. The show barely featured them together as a married couple as she spent most of her time at Forrester (which she now owned 25% after buying it back from Bill along with Eric, Ridge and Stephanie). It was obvious she has only settled for him

2011 - The show was teasing Brooke/Thomas which put Taylor in a rage to keep her from his son. Ridge wasn't too happy with Brooke and told Taylor, he'd leave Brooke for her if Brooke messed up again. Stephanie coerced Thomas to lie about sleeping with Brooke and Ridge left her. Taylor realizing Ridge was available, finally dumped Whip and reunited with Ridge. The two were engaged but he left her at the altar again when Thomas' lie was revealed. Later that year she rekindled her romance with Thorne, but they mainly dated offscreen

2012 - Taylor didn't have much story this year. She played a supporting role to Bill/Katie's story, treating her for post partum depression. She also was involved in Stephanie's cancer. She and Thorne broke up in the latter half of the year

2013. She started dating Eric and took her place as the new matriarch of the family. She was convinced that something was going on with Bill and Brooke and warned Katie. She went deeper with her investigation and ended up being the one to bust them before she left town

2013 was truly her best year since returning. She was the MVP in the first half of the year. Its like the departures of Ronn and Susan forced Brad to actually write for Hunter. She got amazing material even if she wasn't lead in the story

• Members

Thanks for the recap Cheap! I had no idea she was once married to either Nick or Whip. How lame that her relationships with Whip and Thorne (most recently) were mainly offscreen. I remember her most recent referral to being with Thorne but them only showing it off maybe once in a party setting.

It's just funny how they can crank out a whole month's worth of story anytime Hope so much as farts, yet other characters have completely offscreen hookups & breakups.

• Members

Michael Logan reveals that HT return is tied to Darla's "death." I put in quotes because even though SH is returning a visions to Ally (sorta like Taylor did with Brooke), the last part of his article included the following:

"Will justice finally be done? Or is this a set-up for yet another shocking story? Our lips are zipped — but it's a doozy!"

Archived