rlj

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Part 2 of the Reunion aired tonight. Unlike most shows on Bravo, VPR ended on a high note with the Reunion episodes being gripping to watch.

The ratings also ticked upwards to the reunion, so there does still seem to be some life left in this show...it'll be interesting to see 1) if it returns and 2) how they move forward.

• Members

Raquel and James LITERALLY announcing their breakup at the reunion was pretty epic and since the season was basically all about them I can see people tuning in.  Plus Lala and Randall breaking up and all that tea.  There is enough drama for another season.   The cast is stale but I think they did just enough at the finish line to garner another year.  Although I wish they'd expand Charli's role.  She's pretty good at the reunion but she was edited down to nothing the entire season.

I cannot stand Brock.  He paid for Sheana's engagement ring on 3 credit cards but can't pay off his child support.  Nothing about him makes me think he isn't an awful human.

They were fired for all the right reasons, but the show does lack something without Stassi, Jax, and Kristen.  It just does.  And being a gal from Lake Arrowhead, CA (if you know you know on season 2) my husband worked with Stassi's mother Dana for several years lol.

• Members

WHEW the Brock of it all. I totally agree. There is really nothing about him that I like and he uses his booming voice and imposing physical presence to make up for the fact that he's dumb as a rock and oblivious to how selfish and irresponsible he's been. 

LVP is not impressed with him.

The Lala and Randall split really needs to be examined because it sounds really dark and scandalous.

• Members

Brock is so dumb and can't even mildly try to explain himself out of his child situation.  Under no circumstance is I slapped my ex because I was young is an excuse and I am respecting her by not paying my full child support.  Like what?  You are asking your girl for money for your 'fitness' business but not your kids?  It's clear he using Sheana for fame and money.  He grosses me out on so many levels and I don't exactly like Sheana but she's been stung so many times before I don't understand why she's marrying a red flag standing.

Lala should probably just get her own spinoff.  She basically did all the heavy lifting this season.  She was the only one earning her paycheck.  And she and James can just have their own show discussing the relationship woes lol

• Members

Well, I haven't started watching this season yet, but I was saddened to hear 1) it was getting little advertising from Bravo this year so word of mouth and in the news drama (Lala/Randall) was the only way people knew VPR was back and refreshed and 2) they edited out their latest set of newbies. They definitely did film with the newbies at SUR (some of who was foine) so I was saddened to hear they seem to be edited all the way out.

Still sounds like it was a great season and I'm looking forward to it. And I am very happy the ratings have bounced up over these last set of episodes. I just hope we need some (good) fresh blood back in. If they keep Lala, just sic Danica on her. 

• Members

The season is pretty bland to be honest.  Lala does earn her check, but she's also just randomly making drama. There is a lot of James and Raquel and drama about a new bar by the Toms.   Charli was the only newbie kept and she was highly edited out.  Danica, and everyone else was cut after last season- a couple of them for racist remarks but I honestly can't remember their names.  The reunion is great though.  I probably would just recommend you watch that. 

• Members

LOL. I'm too much of a completist.

Please register in order to view this content

But yes, the reunion definitely sounds like it was on one this year. 

Oh, yes, I remember the drama that got those two cut. Sadly they lost Danica and her bf/ex. 

Perhaps they will film at LVP's Vegas restaurant next season, allowing for Garcelle on BH to pop in since her son works there.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I hope the answer is BOTH. Their marriage has been on shaky ground for years and frankly they never should have tied the knot in the first place but do I want to see it implode on camera and see Tom Sandoval ride in on a white horse to Schwartz's rescue? Absolutely.