BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Members

Honestly this is smart. RHONY and RHONJ have both had to take a year off for other reasons and I think this will help them put space between the drama and poor reception of the previous season. I’d start filming Summer 2021 with a refreshed cast and go from there. 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've heard conflicting on that so I'll wait in see if a theory that the reason it was not filming with all the other shows (namely Jax and Brit and what to do with them in light of Bravo getting rid of their problematic folk) pan out if they 'suddenly' start filming. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Not a surprise at all. Anyone who'd believe Jax would walk away from a healthy paycheque mid-pandemic with a baby on the way is kidding themselves. I'm sure he's letting his non-compete run and then he and Brittney will do the usual post-Bravo marathon of second tier reality shows on WE and Lifetime in order to pay the rent. 

LVP is being smart with the transparency over the current status of the show as not being picked up (yet). 

• Members

Yeah, I didn't believe he or she left either. He is too used to wanting the limelight from his days with the gay man in Miami.

Yeah, LVP continues to play her cards over her restaurants nicely. I saw a tweet yesterday that tax drama aside with PUMP that it appears to be re-opening as well. I think the only restaurants I have not heard about yet is TomTom. Fingers crossed.

• 1 month later...