B&B: OMG: The Bricky Spoiler I've been waiting for

Evan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bridewedding258987.jpg

And don't these two just look like the Royal Family/Charles and Camilla of the B&B. To do BRIDGE RIGHT Bradley has to take his time and have Brooke string both men along while committing to neither. Just like Ridge did to her all these years. Brick-yucky is a tease but the ultimate destination is back to the beginning and Nicky just wasn't there!!

• Members

Same here.

THis proves nothing except Brooke is the same pitiful excuse for a mother she always has been. And why does it matter anyway? Ridge IS going to swoop in and she'll go back to him the loyal dog she's always been and we'll get Bridge weddding#20. Sounds like FF material.

• Members

Sorry, Badzoe but calling Brooke and Ridge Camila and Charles is NOT a compliment IMHO! YIKES! :o Brooke looks miserable and Ridge looks smug. Oh, feel the heat... NOT!!!

Bridge is old, tired, lame and just doesn't have it anymore. OTOH, Brooke and Nick sizzle in any and all scenes and they just so belong together! Go, Captain Marone! Now that BoreB has left you -- go and save your lady love from BoreRidge!

Nothing like a good old bodice-ripping type romance and these two are just so good at it! :D Bring it on!

• Members

I wasn't complimenting them, by calling them Charles and Camila.

And I don't find this sizzle with Nick and Brooke. He looks like he feels it but I just don't see KKL giving as much as she does in every one of her other pairings. I get the impression KKL does not particularily like working with JW and it shows in their scenes!!

Archived