GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. Four of the most boring actors and characters EVER in a scene together. I wanted to gouge my eyes out.

Olivia is completely useless now (yes, even more than before). All she does is counsel Sonny. Zzzz.

Really over the Jerome Sisters and the so-called pretty boy non-actor.

Heh at Anna calling Duke out on his lie but he just keeps digging his grave.

And I already forgot that Lucy/Scotty and Felicia/Mac were on. The pacing is horrible and WTF is up with Kristina Wagner. Her acting is awful today.

• Members
LOL, I actually mind him the least because he's so new, I'll give him more time and it definitely helps that he brings the pretty.

Lynne Herring and Kelly Monaco look great today.

Finola seems to enjoy the banter between Scotty and Anna. It is fun even if it's over non-cases that will ultimately go nowhere and mean nothing.

LOL Kelly Monaco is so checked out of this Silas story. And can Easton purse his lips any harder? That's not acting, I'm sorry to say.

And have we guessed who they're going to make Nathan related to? It's Ron's M.O. that everyone has to be related to SOMEONE

• Members

lol I just can't with some of the sh-t William deVry says. Did you guys know that Michael Cambias was the most wasted character ever in the history of daytime? And also that Julian is the best character to hit daytime in the last 2 years.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2014/01/27/tca-scoop-william-devry-dishes-being-sexy-patriarch-of-general-hospitals-jerome-crime-fam

Archived