Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This entire thread is far more entertaining than the actual show itself LOL

One thing I will add to the discussion - Sharon Case has all day been posting pictures of her and MM on her Twitter page and retweeting supportive pro Muhney comments.

I just find it interesting that she is the only Y&R castmember giving Muhney a modicum of support.

Anyway, that is my 2 cents worth.

I feel too for the Muhney family, his wife and kids and his mother(who is on Twitter too) - whatever the circumstances surrounding his forced exit from Y&R, it has to be very hard for them all.

I wonder if it is even worth recasting Adam again?

Whatever ever his personal failings may or may not be, MM undoubtedly set the bar very high for that character in terms of acting and characterization, and it would be hard for another actor to fill his shoes.

Anyway, as the entire show is obviously going to be centered around Dylan, I guess he will take over from Adam as Victor's supposed nemesis.

• Members

The post from the MM fan claiming other soap fans would do the same if one of their faves was fired shows just insular the crazy soap fan world is. They actually think that harassing and stalking actors on Twitter and overall mass hysteria online is the normal reaction when a soap actor is fired. LOL!

As for the character of Adam, despite claims otherwise MM is nothing special so the role should not be difficult to recast providing JFP/Sony uses some common sense and hire a talented younger actor.

• Members

I'm just cracking up at the term "sex molester." As if to differentiate him from a math molester or food molester. Then there's using libel as a hashtag as if that means something. Oh Twitter look what thou hath wrought.

Technically he still could. It's only been what, two or three days? It would take him longer than that to even get a meeting with a lawyer to discuss the possibility.

• Members

It seems that some MM fans are using SC posting pics of them on twitter as a proof/sign that if what MM did was in fact true, why would SC still be posting pics of them.

I don't know, if that MM story is true, SC posting pics in support, is just reflects that SC is a supportive/forgiving person but doesn't necessary mean that those things aren't true.

It would be very interesting to hear what PB says. Obviously, he has been working very closely with the young actress given the paternity storyline and it seems MM gets along with PB. But PB seems to be not into the social media thing at all, which isn't a bad thing.

Also, were EB and PB scheduled to do some twitter chat recently and PB didn't show up? Anything to do with this MM mess?

Archived