B&B promo: things heat up & Alley's return

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's actually weird to see someone who doesn't look like a celebrity on B&B. Of course, they had SF and DC, but even though they were overweight they exuded that certain something that stars have. I think it's going to be fun to have a more average girl on the show. Wouldn't surprise me if she gets a makeover in a few months and looks completely stunning though.

• Members

I think whats odd is that Alley is not an average girl. She's a Forrester for heavens sake! Rich, privileged and grew up in the fashion industry. She looks like she shops at K-Mart with no fashion sense. Steffy didn't start off as the most stylish, but she was never this bad. I bet Alley undergoes a makeover in a few months as well, just as she's ready to move in on one of Hope's men. Predictable

• Members

Is this going to be another one of those "turns into a swan" stories like they did with Jessica years ago?

At least she looks like a real person, but on this show that may not last long. Then again, Hope still does, so you never know.

• Members

I'm sure Alley is going to get one hell of a make over, sooner than later. It would be pretty interesting if she didn't, but B&B doesn't do original.

Hope is incredibly beautiful. I'm not going to say that she doesn't look real, but KM definitely won the genetic lottery when it comes to conventional beauty.

• Members

It was important in casting Hope that she was more of a natural beauty - as to further contrast her with her mother. We don't see Hope in trashy clothes, she was sexy, but classic clothing. Same with Caroline. I can't ever recall something either of them has worn and though - "we've found the heir apparent to "Brooke's Bedroom." Not even the sexually charged Steffy comes across as a sleaze. The more I think about it, I really am amazed at the job B&B has done in costuming department over the past couple of years.

• Members

Why would you center a promo around a kid the show hasn't cared about since she was born?

I have no problem with how the actress looks, Jennifer Finnigan was just cute when she joined the show, not a stunner and that worked out pretty well.

jennifer-finnigan-30516.jpg

Archived