GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Members

I love when people scream at the sufferings of poor Ron. Especially when they're the exact same people who act like the "saboteurs" inflicted no damage whatsoever on PP's plans to resurrect OLTL. It's one character. Tough it out Ron. Recast. Can't be that important to the success of your masterpiece.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand that double standard, myself. Recurring GH player Tristan Rogers takes another job and is wrong to do so even though in all this time GH has not bothered to lock him down despite ample opportunity, but PP is being unreasonable wanting access to three major contract characters that it doesn't "really need" for a good OLTL?

Unless of course the difference is, it only counts when it's Ron Carlivati.

Frankly I think it's a blow to GH but I am more amazed they again let him slip through their fingers. His last stint was popular, his latest is even moreso. And they didn't bother to make arrangements?

• Members

What is with the stupidity of everyone having outbursts in the courtroom? I understand those are normally part of any court scenes but people are getting up and making speeches with no sense of occasion or location. And that pathetic ass judge, he might as well say "pretty please" during his pleas for silence :lol:

Archived