GH SID Cover - Explosive Nov Sweeps Preview

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never gotten the Bryan Craig hype but even I know he isn't Bronson Pinchot. Someone should tell SID.

What are these "personal attacks"? The Chick Fil A fiascso was a year ago. Is this about her awful hair?

Spinelli looks like Chaz Bono in that shot.

• Members

I doubt Melissa Reeves is responding to the fan backlash that occurred when she aligned herself with a chain celebrating homophobia. She never has. It's probably about her romantic pairing on the show. Hasn't it been rather unpopular? I don't know. I made the wise decision to give up Days of Our Lives 25 years ago when I was 16.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I picked up the issue this morning and to no surprise, the "fans' personal attacks" she was talking about on the cover were about her and Daniel. Absolutely no where in the interview is she asked about her Chick-fil-A tweet nor does she bring it up.

There is a picture of her where she looks botoxed to the high heavens yet her neck looks like the neck of an 85-year-old woman's.

• Members

Do you check out the on-line fan response to Jennifer and Daniel?

Not too often. It's hard. I don't mind when people have opinions about storylines, but sometimes people's comments aren't very nice. There are personal attacks. Our job, as actors, is to make it work, only sometimes people tear us to shreds! It's sad. We're human beings. No one wants to read something where they're being torn up. I don't remember it always being like this.

scan0044_zps99afe2fd.jpg

Archived