September 9-13, 2013: Bad Week For B&B

Toups

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get the title.

Why bad week for b&b, whereas Days had an even worse week?

Why not "bad week for Days"

B&B has lost only 88000 viewers compared to last week, and has gained 419000 viewers compared to last year, so I wouldn't say it was a bad week for b&b!

Thanks for the ratings :)

• Members

Glad to see Days ratings holding pretty steady. Does this reflect Salt Lake City and Las Vegas moving Days to 1AM and the CW affiliate? I think it does.. but just wanted to check. If it does, then I think that's a great thing! Showing the show can stay steady with those changes.

• Members

I guess the show is escapism for some - it is that way for some of my family and their friends, who mostly watch it as something to get away from serious problems. I haven't really watched soaps that way in a long time, I rarely ever did, but sometimes I forget how important that can be. I usually just keep my thoughts to myself around them and vent here.

• Members

Glad to see all soaps still up year to year!

GH is on fire right now with the material for Morgan. DAYS is going to have a lot of exits in the next couple months, but I think it can weather the storm with the continued quality of writing and performances. I still love Bristen and am sad I missed several months of them while I was busy watching Big Brother.

Archived