GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was ready to kill someone when they had Franco and Tracy happily doing the old "Alan gave it to her" line with the Monica gag. When he said it with Jane Elliot, I actually said "Oh, [!@#$%^&*] off, Franco" to my TV. I never do that [!@#$%^&*].

Roger Howarth may be having a good time, but he could be having a good time playing virtually anyone else. You could've brought him in as another Quartermaine, even. Imagine, you could have woven an original story around a new heir or a preexisting kid we haven't seen - something new, which they have sort of done with Silas Clay's backstory, at least, the background of which is mildly growing on me like a fungus even though I still find the character very thin and the idea of ME as a doctor absolutely ridiculous. But this Franco thing just does not work. And now that it's basically Franco-Todd Quartermaine, it's just dreadful. They've dropped all pretense of anything other than "it's Todd!" And it's not.

The more they try to make Britt happen, the less I care. The writing is poor and her acting isn't much better. She's just really, really annoying. They can dress it up all they like, but she's carrying Dante and Lulu's baby, and the bottom line is this bitch almost certainly knew that and probably also knew her mother had complex designs on Robin's family a very long time ago - if she doesn't know Obrecht has Robin, she still knows more than she's saying. I hope Anna throws her in a black site and tosses the key.

• Members

They say it looks bad for PR for the hospital, and we have to remember all of the illegal stuff Monica did to shield AJ from the law before. Now, he is in the midst of a public murder scandal? I see the hospital's point.

With Jason, many argue that Jason was distant from the Qs where AJ is living in the same house as Monica. I see their point as well.

ETA: Of course this is all just a plot to make Michael Easton aka John McBain COS. PUKE!

• Members

Wow, I honestly didn't know that. I don't come by very often, and I thought that this was an original hypothesis on my part. Apparently I was the last to know that Brit was carrying Lulu and Dante's child--but at least I can truthfully say that I figured it out all on my own.

Archived