BigBro Aus 2013

JackPeyton

• Members

mods, please dont merge with the old thread. I am watching that season and dont want to be spoiled. please.

here is Cheaps post:

I have never been able to watch UK. I have just never gotten into it. Im shocked i am feeling Aus because I hate the non game format of US/Can so much. So ive never seen this before, and ive always wanted a similar twist on the us (mine though, has two houses playing two diff games then merging at week 5). I just started last years and found the secret thing super lame.
ahan is amazing. I love the army guy too. I really like the fake married couple as well. and the cute girl who looks like adele lol.
I am watching ep 3 in a bit and will post my thoughts. If anyone wants to watch message me and ill give you the youtube link.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I live Tim. He is so entertaining. Id hate to live with him though.

I am ehh on Sharon. heidi is my favorite.

The Jade and Drew twist is great but putting them in late was obvious to it being a twist, imo. Drew is really cute.

Ed is SEXy and seems really sweet and charming.

Tully is really cool. I am feeling her. Ben is cool.

Xavier seems like an interesting guy.

I love Mikayla.

It was interesting watching everyone get to know eachother and who paired up with who. I like how people are questioning the marriage but on the downlow.

I am in love with the big beefy blonde surfer dude.

Tim and Heidi are adorable.

• Members

I'm sad jade and drew didn't pull it off. I do think BB questioning it so much during the show to them asking who does or doesn't believe it, are you sure, etc made a group mentality tho. Sad to see them auto put up for eviction and I hope both stay.

I like the sisters playing as one more than I thought I would. They seem entertaining.

I also like the new guy that came in.

I was shocked that Heidi got so many votes! I love her!! So glad she didn't end up nom. Very happy to see Tim put up. As well as Sharon who I can't stand and jaz who is annoying. I love mikkayla but I see why they would nom her. Loving that the no,s must go love in the halfway house and the non noms get to love in the safe house. I can't wait to see how Tim takes this.

Oh a and another thing I loved? The ninja superpower Matt gave Caleb and Caleb not knowing about it.

I am shocked at how into this I am cuz I've tried many times to get into the non hoh/pov BB and couldn't.

• Members

Cheap, where you at? You best be watching! if anyone wants to watch I have links for youtube and streaming sites, message me.

Sad to see Sharon go, but i only liked her these last two episodes. I would prefer her to anyone else. Not surprised Drew is mega popular, I wish that heidi was as shes my favorite out of everyone next to Caleb! I also love Mikayal. Caleb and one of the sisters are cut together. It looks like Jade/Ed kissed but then he put her in the friendzone and Drew clearly has a thing for her.

The cast is just so fun. I love the saturday night showdown and the super nom power they get if they win! This does add the elements I like of the US/Can BB game.

• Members

Ive been watching on a bit of a delay bc Im also following the UK series so its hard to keep up on a daily basis and this gets on the backburner. Luckily the UK show ends in a week so it'll be easier to manage it all. The hour long shows are a killer. I preferred it when the daily episodes were 30 minutes, but now its like 1 episode a week, making it even harder to keep up.

I cant believe you are so into this one bc so far this season has been rather lame compared to previous ones. Nothing can top Season 5 )2005). That one was solid from beginning to end. Seasons 6 and 4 were also pretty good.

I wish Heidi had been evicted. I cant stand her. BUT if I had my choice, Tim would have went. He is HIGHLY annoying and I cant take him. I hope Tully is up bc I dislike her the most out of the girls. Im glad Drew is popular bc he'd probably be my favorite guy in there.

Sharon's no surprise to go bc she is boring and adds little value to the tv show. Its why I saw Jas as no surprise for 2nd least votes. I HATE that its a vote to save. I prefer the UK rules of vote to evict. I think Heidi or Tim may have been kicked out if it was that way, but I guess the Save vote helps keep the controversial players in as boring ones aren't likely to have many fans out there to support them.

Glad Tajan saved Mikayla. Last time there was an Asian girl, she was like the first one out so Im glad M got a reprieve

I hope they bring intruders and hopefully ones that can spice things up. The three latecomers are kind of lame. Hate that the sisters have to play as one and have to be within 3 meters of each other. I hate when they do this with twins but these girls aren't even twins. They should just be treated as individuals. They don't even look alike so this dressing and talking alike is just stupid and makes them both look childish.

I don't care for Rohan but love that he owns the fact that he's here to play the game and win. It looks down upon with most people say they are here for the experience and make friends. BS!

I don't like Ben and find him a bit manipulative. His whole schtick is that Im poor, defenseless and innocent and I should cost to the end bc Im so lovable and naïve. Im glad people are seeing through this a bit and put him up. He needs to grow a pair and stop the crying. Theres something abut him I just find creepy like the talks he has with his mother's picture.

Ed is overrated and I don't think I like him. Don't like him with Jade and feel bad for Drew as he does seem to care for her, bless his heart. I hate how Ed is treated like some Adonis God just bc he's good looking. He hasn't won me over and he will be Jade's downfall. Drew is popular and people wont like her in the middle of a triangle. I can see her being looked at as some skank with the audience losing their support for her, which is unfortunately bc she is a sweet girl,

I love that they brought back the Nomination Super Power. That was the best new addition from last year. I love that it changes every week so you cant be sure of what they'll do. I thought the latest one was lame, especially since no one voted for Ed. I wonder if these are pre-determined or if they adjust it based on who wins bc Id have saved that for a more controversial player who was sure to get noms.

• Members

Just got brought up to date... so spoilers if your behind..

I cant stand jade. She threw a hissy fit over ed and jas kissing, and it was an innocent peck encourged by the entire house. she started going on about how jas isnt a true friend, i didnt even know they had a relationship at all? lol. shes so desperate to be the center of every mans attention 24/7. and drew is so stuck on her, sucks.

interesting that only one person who was nom last week is this week! i love heidi so im glad shes safe this week. Matt was a shock to the house but i figured hed be put up, i was surprised at how many people got no noms! i hope rohan is safe cuz i love him tbh. the sisters, i dont feel one way or the other about yet but i do think it can add a lot later in the game - i wish they were playing as one but could be apart to form their own relationships.

caleb is still my favorite.

tim telling tully he was nom her from the box was AMAZING lol.

i am loving the tasks and love, love, love the superpower. at first i didnt like this weeks of listening in on select ppls noms but i loved it when they told the house ed has listening in on three and they were not sure. it adds an element of the us gameplay in a way, and the showdown saturdays are so much fun.

ive tried watching old aus and uk seasons but can not get into them at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

caught up to the most recent eviction and thank god Tim was saved. I cant stand him but my god I cant stop watching him. He is brilliant and his value in the house is that he gives everyone a lot of material to play off of. Mikayla got saved for a third time thanks to him! LOL Love how she keeps getting lucky and it pisses everyone off. They really had no place to be mad at Tim bc he could have put one of them up instead but he chose himself.

Jade....so over her and her obsession with Ed. Girl needs to get a hint that he does NOT want her. I don't like that it seems that she's popular as she'll likely stay a while. Ed is so boring and he's not all that. I cant believe we had to lose Caleb over him with .1% separating them. What a damn shame.

I cant stand Tully but Im glad she stayed bc Im intrigued by what's brewing between she and Drew. Sucks for her gf but its making for good tv. I especially hope she goes to war with Tim as she implied.

I cant stand the sugar sisters. They are NOT twins so its highly annoying that they talk and act as if they are. They can be bitchy and I hate how they keep playing the victim. Team Tahan!

Heidi last week completely wasted her superpower. I cant believe she only thought to ask if I give so and so points, will that save me?"

Archived