Netflix: Orange Is The New Black: Discussion Thread

ChitHappens

• Members

Whoa!!! Eppy 9!

Vee is that kind of bitch! Wow!

ETA: Just finished the season, and wow! Emmies for Lorraine, Kate and Uzo!

The moment Miss Rosa got her diagnosis, I knew she would be the one to off Vee. I just didn't think it would be that way. It was great that we didn't get the traditional send off when everyone wants the head of one, the lame prison jump where everyone gets their turn. Vee came and turned that place upside down and it was wonderful to see. As much as I hated to see her go, it had to be done. It only makes me eagerly anticipate what happens next season.

Suzanne really came alive and Uzo rose to the occasion. Taking Vee and Red out of it, Suzanne stole the season for me. She was quite the enforcer too, but the moment of the season was when she poured the water over Miss Rosa's food and patted her on the head. The execution was awe worthy. Uzo nailed it and I must have rewound that scene about 20 times.

Poussey was reliving her past this season. Taystee = German lover and Vee was the dad who separated them. This young woman is a really good actress!

Dyanara and Alex are two characters I never need to see again. I loathe both and the acting is questionable.

Piper showed she could play with the big dogs. Hate that she brings Alex back to jail, but what she did was boss! However, her attitude the entire season was sickening. Was it JJ who said Piper thinks she's above that place and that she doesn't deserve her sentence? Her sense of entitlement was ridiculous, and then to give Larry a hard time about having sex with another woman? Bitch, you like girls! I really don't care if it was the best friend in this case.

Super happy Nichols was strong enough to stay off drugs, but they are still in the wall. She will eventually fall.

Hope we get more for Gloria next season.

Wonderful seasons, and I would love for other writers to watch this show and take lessons! Netflix is becoming my favorite network smile.png

Just read while typing this (ahhhh, the beauty of dual monitors) that Mary Steenburgen will be joining S3.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yo, Yael did the damn thing. She and Daya are two of my favorites. Yael's scenes where she was on the phone with her sister. Or whoever that was, made my heart break.

I love her but I never realized how batshit crazy she was... especially when it was revealed that she and Christopher only went on ONE date!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Just finished season 1, episode 3 and I knew she had a dick!

Poor deluded Piper, thinking her fiancé is just gonna sit around for her. I guess he might bc this is a tv show, but in real life, I cant see any man doing that. If he "did", he;s most likely cheating

orange-is-the-new-black-crazy-eyes.jpg

This thing is embarassing

Archived