Netflix: Orange Is The New Black: Discussion Thread

ChitHappens

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Preach, like I semi loathe Biggs but I love Larry and I loved his relationship with his family in S1... his mom was A.

"Larry, please tell me you're coming!" I died!

But I get it, I don't think its that cool with ya girl's BFF and he seemed to like Pete back in S1... but I was all for him getting some skin. I remember feeling sad for him because he turned down the cute waitress chick who so obviously was into him.

I really think we won't see the end of Larry because of IRL Piper...plus, I wonder how IRL Larry feels about that storyline. I read a fun interview between him and Biggs.

Great additions Cheap.

Alex is the vilest character on this show and I am so going to resume FFing her and Alex/Piper scenes. Like people can't bee that desperate for lesbian love scenes that they'll settle for these two.

Give me my favorite love story back... Morello & Nicky. I want to see what happens there now that Nicky knows its all in Lorna's head about Christopher. I hope Yael gets an Emmy nom next year.

• Members

They really do. Like I am patiently awaiting the news of her return, It is really the only news that I a want to see when they talk about someone coming onto the show. I have to go research and see how she's recovering following her major car accident. I hope she's still on the mend because she was absolutely without a doubt one of my favorite characters/actorsfrom S1.

Haaaaaa! She was great and I was made she was only seen in the premiere and didn't pop back up at Litchfield.

• Members

Not going easy on what she did but she actually just posted a lengthy apology on Facebook in regards to that and I wi old still blames her because she said hersel that she didn't read all three facts and that's not acceptable at all especially if you're going to advocate for someone out pot your name on something you will need ALL off the details.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived