Netflix: Orange Is The New Black: Discussion Thread

ChitHappens

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just saw that Healey scene. It was hilarious. LOL. But I can't stand Healey's ol firmly pressed ass. Didn't we already see this story with him btw? With his wife and the translating and such? Boring! I'm not liking the awesome Red character being saddled with him.

I'm loving the "bed bugs" theme. LMAO

• Members

I finished the season.. I'm kind of ready for the Alex/Piper merry go round to be over. I had hoped that with Alex screwing Piper over at the start of season 2, we would be free of it.

However, I liked that the majority of the stories no longer involve Piper or even Alex whatsoever. Actually, season 2's big story arc of V didn't even involve Piper whatsoever.. if at all.. if I recall. I actually think that the show could survive with Piper on it... her purpose was to introduce us to this world.. and season 1 was great at that.. but season 2 and now season 3 really shows that she could be released, and the show could continue on without her. Dark Shadows lasted 2+ years after Victoria Winters left so it's entirely possible.

• Members

Been a rough day for me, so this is not gonna be in any coherent order, haha, but.I just finished the season! Some thoughts (in spoiler tags for those who haven't finished):

I'm probably forgetting 100 things, so I'll come back and add more later.

• Members

Ohhh my goodness, I just saw the Mei scenes (ep 6). Touched my soul. This season is VERY low key and uneventful yet still manages to tug at my heart & keep my interest on lock. The comedy is also always on point. Really, really enjoying it.

I also adored getting to know Boo more a few eps back. What a terrific actress and character arc for her.

I was seeing so much hype and buzz over this Ruby Rose woman, and that was her intro to the show? She didn't even really have one; She was just there suddenly staring at Piper at a sewing table. Weird. She seriously is gorgeous tho.

Flaca is AWFUL

Archived