July 1-5, 2013: GH Hits New Low in Women 18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Members

It's time to wake up over at GH. Shoving the 3 Livers down everyone's throat is not working. Time for a new plan. How about focusing more on GH characters?!? Maybe those GH vets characters that brought UP the ratings during the anniversary.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The anniversay was weak, and the LV3 are only part of the problem. GH is poorly written and poorly produced. It's camp with too many unrecognizable people. GH had its moments in the past, but it was never a campy mess. I don't care how many vets you toss onscreen in one day, that won't solve the problem, and that problem is Craptini. They are completely inept, and you only notice it now because the vets aren't on. GH has been a disjointed trainwreck for a year and a 1/2 but many accepted it because of the vets. No improvements have been made, but you'd be surprised at what you are willing to accept when someone you like is onscreen.

The vets hiding the sh!t is no different from Roger Howarth fans thinking any dreck is worth it if we get to see him onscreen. The bottom line is that Ron and Frank need to go!

• Members

I know people like to throw around the phrase "Passions territory" but I think that between the Lifer mess and those ratings, GH truly is in Passions territory. It's funny when you think that a few months ago DAYS looked doomed while some people were just positive GH would hit 3 million.

• Members

Ann nice to see you. I agree with the opinions here. GH has been on a decline since Feb. His stories seem to go no where.

Ann nice to see you. I agree with the opinions here. GH has been on a decline since Feb. His stories seem to go no where.

• Members

Don't forget the Ouija board.

But as you said, a few months ago people were expecting it to hit 3 million. May a few months from now it will be. I loathe Cartini and hate the LV3 being on GH and I delight in any disaster that befalls the show, so I'm not usually the voice of encouragement. But I think this too shall pass and this is the reflection of the initial hit GH took when they brought back the lv3. I already see more people on twitter and on the boards coming around and I think the general audience is even more forgiving than most onliners. Cartini and their pets will power through, stay the course, and I doubt GH looks anything like it once did a year from now. But it's not the first time such a transformation was forced upon the show and was met with resistance. And yet somehow the show survived. Until I hear there are projects out there being developed and tested, I am going to assume GH is going to survive. I hate it.

• Members

Of course it will pass because WHILE the LV3 are eating the show whole, Crappy will toss a few vets in as a distraction with no real stories, and all will be right with the world. The "writing" will still be disjointed and the production values will still be for the dogs, but the vets will be on.

Sigh...

Archived