Y&R Casting News

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she is what the casting says she is because I read that a few days ago on We Love Soaps and for a minute I was like who's Rose? Then I remembered Leslie, Tyler and their dad... no clue where that story is going now that she's been cast or how long she'll be around.

• Members

OMG!! This is so weird. She's been MIA on soaps for ages, but I LOVE LOVE LOVED her on Search For Tomorrow! When PGP had that AOL channel they aired her episodes and she played just the cutest little schemer ever. I believe her character got lost in the shuffle of so many regimes, but this is a shock casting move. I'm glad for whatever role this is that they cast a good actor and didn't just go for a name or a former soap star.

• Members

Hmm, I'm never really sure how much classic Y&R history these writers know but the choice of last name does add a bit of intrigue right now.

Well, if she enters the GC canvas as a redhead, there's a good chance that she may eventually land in Jack's orbit. We all know he has a weakness for redheads.wink.png

• Members

Of course she has love interest for Jack written all over her. I am wondering how much of MS leaving influenced the race and age of this character? And how does that effect the original story they were telling with Tyler, Neil, Leslie? There is no doubt in my mind that their story will be sacrificed at the alter of Jack's ridiculous love life.

Side Note: she might be Tyler's mother. And as such will be the new Genevieve. Paired romantically with Jack and have lots of story with him and Victor and almost none with the people to which she is related. I am still amazed that Neil and Genevieve shared grandchildren but only shared scenes two/three times. Almost as ridiculous as Jill always sharing scenes with the Winters family, yet rarely with Billy.

Archived