PSNS: Spumor

King

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, come now, KR, like anyone was cheering for Chris anyway. I'm intrigued by the connection to David, though. How unlikely is that?! huh...the Sheridan/Chris story just need SOMETHING to get it out of the gutter. I was laughing my ass off at Sheridan on Friday, just hoping and praying that Chris would kill her, even though I knew he wasn't "a bad guy." (Of course, now, maybe he is). But McKenzie seems like she's TRYING to make Sheridan easily hated when she's not with Luis. I just don't get it. How a character that was once SO cool and spunky ('99) could turn into SUCH a loser and a joke. :lol:

• Members

The Sheridan/Chris story is a trainwreck. Her acting without Galen there is so bad I can't beleive it. I mean she was never great but she was decent as opposed to crap right now.

I think they should just make Chris Antonio. That would be interesting even though I hate the character of Antonio. Adrian isn't a good actor but he isn't as annoying as the previous Antonio. I can't wait to Galen comes home but did anyone read the interview with Galen on TVGuide.com?

It said that he returns March 8 right after Sheridan marries Chris. Now we got to deal with their snoozefest of a marriage as if they aren't boring enough. That proposal on Friday was a piece of crap and I really think Passions has ruined Shuis with how quick Sheridan moves on without him. I mean its already her second marriage and she claims to love Luis.

David Hastings was boring too. I actually kinda liked the actor but the character was boring. I don't know how he could be connected to Chris (other then they were both photographers with accents and have secret pasts that Alistair knows about) but I think thay would be boring too.

I still think that since Chris has a reason to kill Al and showed up right after Luis left after Marty that he is Antonio and that is why he tried to kill Al. Maybe he was working for him (he was doing that when we last saw him before the plane explosion) and got a new face and such and wanted out because he didn't want to hurt her and that is why he wants Al dead.

Grr..I don;t even care about this story yet I am rambling :lol: .

The other Passions spoliers for this week sound much better since Theresa does something kinda desperate and a huge secret is revealed that may very well end a terrible story on two levels. Anyone know what I am talking about :) ?

• Members

What was Ivy holding over David, anyway?

This is kinda...it's fair. Since Liz just had to become a Russell, it's only fair that the accented get linked together, too.

If true, though...day late.

And about Sheridan/Chris in general- I get it, writers. Shuis may have horrible craptastic "storylines" but the alternative will always be so boring there's not even a word to describe how boring it is. Ok? And I totally understand that Galen Gering is awesome. Let's all move on together now. Towards a brighter Beth-filled future. Or something.

Shuis 4-Eva!

• Members

Wow, normally you and I agree about the NBC soaps but I disagree about Chris and Antonio. Give me Antonio ANY DAY over Chris. Antonio and his actor had FAR greater screen presence than Chris, and that's saying a lot since Antonio was annoying with the Southern accent (how'd THAT happen, lol) and the never-ending "mai wahf" [!@#$%^&*]. Then there are also those ugly moles all over Chris. Antonio was clean-faced. :)

I'll add: the "second marriage" thing is tricky because weren't Luis and Sheridan jsut ina "commitment ceremony" in Mexico? Oh wait..you're talking about Shantonio, aren't you? Ah okay.

Oooh..as for that spoiler about the story that ends a terrible story..PLEASE SAY it's E/T/G...!!!

• Members

That Alistair hired him to kidnap and kill Eve's son, but instead he raised the baby as his own ;):D

I really wish this was the case. It would blow everything out of the water. Ivy will be ruined when her scheme is revealed, Kay will get some sort of backlash (though I doubt it with the way her character has been all over the place, story-wise), Julian and Eve find their REAL son, Chad and Whitney continue their guiltless relationship, and Eve will be taken down a notch, once again, for watching her best friend's family fall apart with her help. (I still think the long wavy hair of Jack Krizmanich and Tracey Ross was not a coincidence... when John disappeared, so did Tracey's wavy hair :D )

Anyway... I'd rather have Christopher Douglas over Adrian Wilson anyday. I always expectd Chris to be Antonio, but it seems stupid now. Just have Antonio turn up as Diana or something. I do love the idea of a brighter Beth-filled future though.

• Members

Well I don't want Chris to be Antonio. My point was it would give the story some interest as opposed to now. I agree I would take Chris Douglas any day over Adrian but that is like asking me to choose between death by fire or murder :lol:

Its funny how many of you mention the david stole Evian's baby theory because that kind of plays into the other spolier I mentioned in my post. Well one of them anyway. Hell, I will give you both of them. Look below:

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

-Theresa supposedly tries to kill herself after Ethan leaves CI by driving her car off a cliff. He stops her. It all sounds like a trick though. She then tells Ethan that he don't have to leave Gwen-she can be his mistress (I love Theresa and all this power but now she is turning into Big Al and that worries me).

-On Thursday, Liz reveals that Julian never raped her. Alistair did. Liz tries to kill him on Monday and I guess it comes out that Al raped her and that is why he was groping her on New Year's and that is the secret he has on her (I beleive Chad is her son and then the whole incest thing will be over and that is the horrible story I mentioned in my previous post). I guess that plays somewhat into all the David/Evian talk.

These spoilers were on both NBC.com/Passions and in SOD/SOW and also on the kwwl.com site which posts day to day spoilers.

Yeah I loved Beth. She kept things entertaining and interesting. That is one person who should be brought back :angry: .

• Members

WHOA!@ HUGE spoilers right there! Damn!!

I agree about Theresa...although I always wanted her to become an Alistair type, though retain her softness (if that's possible lol). but you're right, is it too far?! Then again, we've had Theresa play the 'mistress' card before. Remember Gwne and Ethan's wedding. Before that, she was saying, "It's not over until somebody says 'I do'" and then, after that, she was ready to be his mistress, lol. So it plays into history. We've see thsi bheavior in her before. Just not the universal power.

And wow! This'll be good stuff wtih liz..I guess. But why would Alistair's secret be that he raped her? That doesn't mean he has "dirt" on her, in the sense that it usually does. It'skind of lame, actually. The only thing it does is negate that Julianr aped her...and why did he remember doing it if he didn't? Lol...hmm.

Still, I'm enjoying the show right now. Much better than a couple of months ago.

• Members

I think that somehow plays into it KR because I beleive NBC.com said Thursday that it is revealed who shot Julian and poisoned and stabbed Alistair. I think that means that Liz did it. Thursday and Friday will be kinda huge for Passions. They are revealing the truth about 3 of their attempted murder mysteries and a major secret about Liz and Alistair that makes you feel better about Julian's character and will maybe lead to negating the incest. I know its kinda weird because the incest story has been back burnered but Passions did say that Chad (ugh) and Whitney would be big in Spring so maybe this is where it starts. It certainly would be better if they came back not being siblings. Either way, I love that Passions is tying up some loose ends.

Yeah I remember that too but I think the whole suicide thing (which I beleive is a trick) and her asking him to be her mistress is a bit much. I will see how it plays out but I just hope Passions doesn't push it too far. She is becoming way too much like Al. The whole "who cares if you are married you can still have sex with me" angle is icky and so Alistair but, then again, SOD said she would be becoming more and more like her husband. My only problem is why isn't she using her power to get Jane back or get to Gwen and Rebecca? That should be the first things she does instead of all this. Oh well I like the story I just hope it doesn't go overboard or get botched up.

As for Lix, I don't think that is the secret. I think the secret is (and this is my theory and it sounds right) that Chad is her son with Al and that she knew that fact much like Alistair did and used it as another thing to mess with Eve and Julian. I think that the memories Julian had were true and that he did have sex with her but that it was mutual since Liz may have been jealous og her sister and always wants what she has. Bascially, Liz probably knew Chad was hers but let it go because her ultimate go is to destroy her sister and her happiness and that means destroying Julian too. We know Alistair switched some lab tests and I think Kay and Simone screwed around with some too and that is why I never bought the whole incest thing. Alistair and Liz were probably in it together and she gave up her kid to him to use to destroy Eve but probably regretted later not knowing her son and that is why she is afraid it will come out since her son would hate her and she would lose her ultimate chance at revenge on Eve. Wow long post but that is why this secret really isn't lame. It makes a whole lot of sense and cleans up a huge mess story-wise. This should be interesting and I hope it turns out like I think it will.

Archived