PSNS: Spumor

King

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Chris and Sheridan together; they are so BORING and her acting is atrocious. After 6 1/2 years McKenzie Westmore is still a horrible actress. Adrian Wilson is pretty bad too but he is a newcomer to the business so hopefully he'll grow with time. As for him being associated with David Hastings, I'm kind of ambivalent about the whole thing. I hated Grace so much and was happy she left with David, so if this is a sign that she may be returning I'm not a happy camper, unless they are recasting the role of Grace.

• Members

Thanks for the info. If it plays out like you suggest it could give Amelia Marshall something to play- finally- which will be awesome because she kicks ass, with the possible benefit of giving Liz a better motive for hating Eve. There's just something about Twisting Chad's paternity that bothers me. I think I'm just over the Twist since Rachel came back from the dead. Plus I'm anti-Chad/Whitney, so anything that pushes them together isn't cool with me (I can just imagine the dialogue- "I knew in my heart you weren't my sister, Whit..."). And it's not like this makes Chad any less disgusting.

Then there's the fact that it would reopen the Julian/Eve "Where's Our Son?" storyline. But I suppose if that's the only way the writers know to keep them frontburner I can deal with that. They're more entertaining on the frontburner than the stupid Bennetts.

About Westmore- I don't think she's a bad actress. I think she's lazy, which is worse.

• Members

Well, KR, the truth is nobody killed Julian. Julian faked his death and Ben Masters is still very much a part of the show. :)

THen Liz is a damn good actress in conveying grief over never being able to have children! lol...Damn, WHAT A !@#$%^&*]! lol. Of course, she was raped so that does make her sympathetic...I agree, it will be a good story. I fear the soap and non-soap media might go after JER for undoing the Chad/Whitney incest thing that put PASSIONS on the map again after Timmy's death. It was heralded as daring and added to the guilty pleasure factor. (Of course, it's hard to believe so many in the media fell for that with Divins' portrayal...!!!)

I do like that Julian's no longer a rapist. Even though he was a bastard before, I never would have believed he could rape.

Hey, Dana Sparks (Grace) ROCKED THE CASBA, MAN!! I hope she does return. Especially if we good a good vs. evil showdown again. (Don't forget her amazing powers for goodness).

And as for the Chris thing, hopefully Luis gets jealous of Chris after his 'big reveal' as being alive, won't want to fight another man for Sheridan and just kills him. :lol: I'm sure NONE of the viewers would hold it against him.

Co-sign on McKenzie Westmore. She's been better. But it's ridiculous how she acted when she thought Chris was a cold-blooded killer working for Alistair...!!! And we mustn't forget the scene when she found an intruder in the library..WtF?!

• Members

Yeah Grace did rock. I didn't like her at first but she grew on me and I loved her in the supernatural stuff. I will never understand why Passions dropped her.

As for MW, I do think its laziness and I think she gets lazy with other pairings besides Shuis. That is when her acting always seems worse. I think she knows the audience hates any other pairing so she decides not to put effort in. I am sure she doesn't hate her screen partner but I just think she knows Shuis will always be the end result so why bother. Sometimes I think that Passions tells her to act bad while in other pairings to make Shuis look better. I already know that they write the other pairings bad to make Shuis look better so it would not be a stretch to imagine them telling MW to phone it in even worse then usual. She was very good at one point but right now her best acting is few and far between. She always does pretty good with the veteren actors and with Galen IMO. Its with Chris and Antonio that she has been alot worse.

Oh and I just read the actual SOD article-Liz shot Julian, poisoned Al's cigar, and was the mystery person Eve fought with that tried to smother him. It says nowhere that she was the one who stabbed him so that may have been someone else so that mystery still appears unsolved. It also talks about the reveal of Al raping her and not Julian but it doesn't explain why she said Julian did and why Julian had those memories (I think he did haev sex with her but it was mutual) and ti doesn't metnion anything about negating the incest thing although I think that is where they are going with this. It does interesting though.

OMG she was horrible in that scene and really has been horrible in everything she has done this year. Her last good acting was in that scene with Luis's "ghost" back in November. That scene was very good which kinda supports my Shuis theory.

• Members

Chris needs to be ANTONIO.

Make him Antonio.

I dunno how he got the kid, but he should be Antonio. Same, stupid, obsessed Antonio who thinks he now has a chance with Sheridan.

They are just wasting Chris. He should be Antonio, and have a one night stand with Gwen that could turn to something more.

Amen.

Nothing will erase that Crapney slept together WILLINGLY WHEN THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE SIBLINGS.

That can't be erased.

Can't be re-written.

Can't be glossed over by the ' we weren't siblings in our hearts' bullshit.

You know I love Evian, so I totally want them frontburner.

I agree that I believe Lizzard, if Incest Freak IS her son, KNEW ALL ALONG. I believe her obsession with Eve meant that she'd sacrifice her own child in order to hurt Eve. I don't think she gives a rat's ass about Chud, and will keep up the pretense until it's revealed, which she'll never do on her own.

• Members

Theresa needs to be locked up with Norma and Edna, anybody who wants to be someone's mistress and then attempt to leave her children motherless when he refuses...needs serious help. I hate her so much right now. Anyway, I can't say that I'm surprised Chris is tied to David Hastings...I always knew there was something not right about him. I hope when Luis comes back, Chris leaves the show for good.

Archived