GH SID - GH Goes Nuts!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

The backgrounds for some of those pics were edited, particularly the one of Roger Howarth. That's a PGP image from when he was on As The World Turns. Looks better and less "dead" without the edit.

• Members

Every single one of those GHers look like they should be holding up a newspaper and saying, "They say that you need to put the unmarked bills in a duffle bag then drive to the art museum where you will see a trash can next to a park bench. Place the bag in the trash can then get back in the car and drive away. They say that if you call the police, they will know and we will pay the price. Please...do what they say. I want to come home."

Interesting that SuLu and TSJ are the PP teases. Lucci's headline is particularly egregious.

• Members

Was there ever?

It just cracks me up that you have this hyperbolic title and then you have the cast with death faces. Poor DZ looks like a mug shot.

They should have used a picture version of the gif I see on tumblr over and over, of the guy walking back into his apartment with pizzas, and a happy smile on his face, only to see a huge fire and people trying to put it out, and other people on the ground screaming and crying.

Archived