Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It makes me giddy! LOL! I wonder if JG feels the same way. He might be an uninspired writer, but there is something gritty and ruthless about how he is systematic destroying these boring ass couples that have taken root for years. I like it!

• Members

ITA! I have to say the dumbing down of Chloe was one of the most frustrating (among many) things to watch. From sophisticated NY fashionista to Chipmunk lover was just too much. I credit EH's skills for making it somewhat watchable and surviving that long.

• Members

There is nothing like a shift in power to wipe the smugness away from entitled fans (of which there are none more so than Phyllis Sommers..and Natalie Balsom...I mean when you hear the fans of a character say that they never lose...they really never lose). I have waited 7 years for this day...praise the soap gods from whom all blessings come!

• Members

I hope she does get it...only MABs obsession with all things Newman (hence Victoria needing a pairing and Victor getting more story) is the reason Chloe and Billy were not truly paired. EH still remains the woman to have the most chemistry with BM.

• Members

When they put the Sophisticated NY Fashionista in a hideous Christmas sweater I was DONE...DONE! I really abhorred how they changed her to fit with Kevin (Chloe is not Jana and I resented them attempting to make her so). She used to be an awesome character...let's hope she gets back to that with her working in fashion again and moving on from Kevin.

Archived