GH: Kristina Storyline

• Members

Just found this add on youtube:

I read it is Alexis that runs over Keifer, though that hasn't been confirmed ( I don't think)...

Glad the truth is finally going to come out.

Thoughts?

And WHOOPS i meant to put Truth revealed THIS week not next, so if someone could fix that? thanks :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From SOD (got this off SoapZone):

Kristina is badly beaten. Alexis is rushing her to the hospital (Kristina's barely conscious). Alexis is basically drowning, she's trying to keep Kristina awake, drive, all of a sudden Kiefer is on her windshield. Alexis is out of it at the moment, it's like "is this real?"

Alexis arrives at hospital with Kristina. Kristina tells Sonny, Dante and Alexis that Kiefer is the one who beat her. Sam and Molly find Kiefer on the side of the road. Call for help. Kiefer is brought in, that's the moment it dawns on Alexis that she ran this kid over. NLG says that's the story she's sticking too anyways, lol.

Kiefer dies, his parents demand justice. NLG asserts it wasn't intentional. She thinks Alexis is in shock, no matter what that kid did ... that's not something she was aiming to do and she's having a hard time processing she killed this kid.

After telling Sam/Diane the truth, Alexis goes to Mac. Grahn notes Alexis already has a vehicular crime on her record (covering for Kristina) - that's going to come back to bite her.

• Members

Wow, this storyline is REALLY going to spice up if all that is true. I am really looking forward to it now.

I have thought the s/l has been horribly executed up until now, with the Ethan nonsense, but Lexi Ainsworth is killing it. Same with NLG. Cant wait to see Diane get wrapped up in this too, she will be phenom.

• Members

Why does GH manage to do such a good job casting these kids? AMC and OLTL were/are based in NY, the supposed acting capital of the world, and those kids are crap but GH keeps getting these naturally gifted actor. It's not fair.

• Members

Why is there two topics for this?

Like if you look under DTS: Spoiler Island, there's this one, and then the same one shows up again and says I posted it? I only posted it once??

Someone can delete the other one I guess...That's weird.

• Members

Love where this storyline is going, I was just hoping to see a few scenes where Sonny berates Keifer for beating up his little girl. Although we had a sense of it when Ethan was accused, I would love to have seen Sonny beat this kid down. Great storyline and all the actors are doing an amazing job.

Archived