Tyler Perry's "Love Thy Neighbor

John

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks! I am seeing a bit of these and I want to try because I'm a huge Zulay fan but I don't even know the main character and haven't seen her in the play he says she's in... I only really like Madea and didn't like Hattie from the commercial or teasers they showed.

• Members

Sorry London but "Mama Hattie" looks like she will be grating my nerves from the commercials. There is no way I will watch. TP also annoys me by having little to no laugh tracks but still writes the jokesand has the actors perforn it like there is a pause for the audience to laugh. I hate ot.

• Members

Oh no, there are laugh tracks on this show and they annoy me already. Hattie is pretty funny -- I watched both and neither were legit laugh out loud funny but I did chuckle a time or two at what hattie was saying to her grandson. Kendra just doesn't look like she's mom to a 24 year old... I don't see it. I wish Zulay had shown up but I didn't see her so I'll keep it moving until she pops up. It definitely isn't For Better or Worse which actually had a few characters that'd make you laugh or even early House of Payne & Meet The Browns... most of the characters annoy me.

Archived