B&B: Maya/Rick Spoiler

• Members

Since I now love Rick and Maya, I decided to put their spoilers separately. According to SNS spoilers, Maya refuses to stay away from Rick and Caroline is scheming with Carter to keep Maya and Rick apart. I like this new twist. Carter definitely needs more to do. Maybe he and Dayzee with end up having a fling.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:)

Ya just gotta love B&B and their insta-romances and star-crossed lovers fighting tooth 'n nail to be together when they can barely pronounce each other's last names correctly (It's Forrester, not Firestar).

Something about the actress who plays Dayzee is so off-putting.

• Members

Dayzee if off-putting because the actress looks forty and does not fit with this younger crowd. She also acts like she'd rather be anywhere but where she is, and I'm not just talking about the Caroline scenes. Something needs to liven this chick up! Not sure why her "transformation" had to be a downgrade!

• Members

Even though I would prefer to see Maya drawing boundaries until Rick handles his business, it's not as if she's secretly scheming to lure him away. I don't see the point in Rick stringing Caroline along if he doesn't share her vision for their future. Caroline's actions would seem less comical if Rick dumped her and she schemed to get him back. But even though Rick is clearly attracted to Maya, Caroline should technically be in the dark about it because Rick hasn't broken up with her or done anything to the point where giving him a little space wouldn't have been her first option.

• Members

LOL, B&B does NOT know how to write sympathetic couple/characters to root for, at all. jAll the 'bad' characters are more interesting than the 'good' characters, and when Caroline takes off as a character and gains a massive fanbase B&B will hitch Rick&Maya to her, just like they did Hope&Liam to Steffy. Damn.

• Members

This 180 change in Caroline overnight doesn't make sense. Why don't they just call her Amber Moore and be done with it. On the episode when Caroline said Maya was dressed like a tomboy, I thought she was going to allude to her being a lesbian, but then I had to remember that Caroline has two mommies. And since when did Caroline have the personality of an overly bubbly stepford wife fembot?

Archived