GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved that Bobbie/Lucy scene. So much for people expecting them to come back hating and fighting each other. They got over their issues a long time ago and have no reason to fight. Im glad Lucy said those kinds words to her in front of everyone and Bobbie later thanked and congratulated her. It was nice

• Members

I know. The chemistry, the history, the ties to the canvas. I am so torn over a thirty year veteran and a virgin nurse. Or, you know, a follow up to the S/B/C drama which will just be left hanging because Brenda isn't coming back to the NB? Why the eff does mygirl stay in town after this trainwreck? I know the Sabrina/Patrick pairing is clearly the next supercouple in the making so I guess I can't be mad.

• Members

MB and VM are still smoking hot together. I don't even care. I still kinda heart them. Once the initial shock and anger wears off I still tots adore Brenda. I just can't bring myself to hate her even when she throwing dinner rolls around and my 12 year old heart soared when Sonny defended her and on the deleted scene-even if she was wrong.

I think I am a delusional fan girl right now because-

Delusion over...

In other GH related news.......I like Ellie/Spinelli's number.

• Members

At least you are listening to it, I have it stuck in my brain like the "song that never ends"...

The deleted scenes were good, and Sonny going to talk to Brenda makes sense. Lucy and Bobbie being friendly is odd, but I like it.

Archived