B&B: A Timely Return

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I no longer care for Bridget and neither does the show since her storylines are given to Hope now, who is basically a new version of the Budge.

The Ashley Jones years ruined a beloved character for me with the attraction to Ridge, the endless marriages to Nick Marrone and the endless triangles with him and her relatives and the stupid idea to make her a fashion designer out of the blue, not to mention the fact that she has an unneeded kid with a character who means nothing to the B&B history.

• Members

THIS. The Bridget/Ridge stuff happened following Taylor's death and that was BEFORE Ashley Jones took over the role. When she joined, the character had already moved passed that in a romance with Oscar and was put with Nick who ended up being her main love interest. The Ridge stuff cant be blamed on her

• Members

You are right I had forgotten all about this and I had to watch a painful clip of Ridge and JF Bridget kissing in order to be 100% sure.

I don't blame the storylines on Ashley Jones, as a matter of fact I like her as an actress. If Brad Bell hadn't wasted her in endless meaningless marriages and triangles she could and should be Steffy's rival instead of Hope in today's B&B.

Archived