Shirley MacLaine on Aliens

allmc2008

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too. As long as they were sweet and benevolent like in Cocoon. Frankly, I'd be thrilled just to see the discovery of plants or tiny animal-like creatures. What else is crazy is the idea of life forms that exist in a way that we just can't wrap our brains around. Like seeing a color that exists outside of ROYGBIV. I mean, try thinking of a color that you've never seen. It's impossible, your mind just can't fathom it.

• Members

I'm really pissed that they tried to shame and embarrass/discredit Kucinich with that question. That's really grimey. And I don't know what he saw but I totally believe that he saw something because no politician would admit such a thing if it weren't true.

• Members

I love to imagine stuff like going to a parallel world/universe. There is a theory that states there could be parallel worlds were the laws of physics that we have do not apply and/or a completely different set of laws of physics. Imagine going to a place were there are no solids/liquids/gasses but something totally different. God my head would explode!

Mr. Vixen! Don't worry! My head use to hurt to when people talked to me about far out stuff like SFK suggested. After my brain healed I am all better.

Archived