GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode? Sigh.

Ellen and Slagbeast. Starr and Ellie (who thankfully is likeable enough). Poor Starr. Oh woe is me. Sheesh. I hate how Starr is written. I always have since Frons or someone at ABC decided she needed to be this leading teen heroine. IT.DOES.NOT.WORK.

Spinelli and Tracy were good for comedy, I guess. Sigh. Again. I tend to tolerate Spinelli when he's playing detective. I'm just glad he's not doing the doe eyed watery eyes sad puppy dog crap. And it's always nice to see Liz and AJ.

Of course Sabrina and Kate were on.

How about writing for Liz, Ron? Or hell, at this point, write for Carly. She's just his new version of Blair. She always has been. How many men can she fall for that humiliate her. Isn't Carly better and stronger than that? Why does Ron neuter women?

Todd can do no wrong, of course. Sigh. For the third time. At least I like Robin Mattson and I love that she's working.

• Members

I actually made a point to see if the conversation between Liz and Sabrina would be mostly about Sabrina but I was surprised that, while yes, it did switch to Patrick, it also started with talking about Steve and from Patrick came discussion of AJ and Liz so I thought it was a nice balanced conversation today.

• Members

Wow. I LOVE Erika, but it was getting to that point? We really would have gotten a full on hybrid?

Why am I not at all surprised. UGH.

Yeah, that is true. I was shocked too. It's why I said write for Liz because she was a hell of a lot more compelling in the scraps she got today than Sabrina has been for the last, how long as Terrorsita 2.0 been on? Since September? At least for me. I know Liz isn't everyone's cup of tea but I've always liked her.

• Members

OMG, is this bitch Sabrina for real? I almost gave her a little bit of props for FINALLY inquring about Liz's life when she saw her upset about Steve but that didn't last long bc she found a way to turn the conversation around to be about her and Patrick. This bland twit annoys me to no one with her self centered self. Liz exists to give her someone to talk to and boost her up

O5iVdwW.jpg

Wow did these two heffas actually whip out a hot plate and start cooking relish in a big gumbo pot in the hospital laboratory? I f--king cant with this bullsh-t story. There are so many violations which just got broken with this and is there no one else that works at the lab that could have stopped this and fired Ellie? She isn't even doing this nonsense during the night hours or weekend when no one would likely be around. This storyline is STUPID as f--k!

33kvcs5.gif

PS, Im sick of hearing the word relish!

Did we really need to see 2 flashbacks from yesterdays show? Why the F is Kate even lying to Sonny? Wasn't keeping secrets about Connie would got her to lose months out of her life the first time? Speaking of which , WHY isn't she getting professional help while she's still in control?

gh-030813-connie-1_zps2769a304.gif

ETA: Glad to see my last statement brought up and it proved my point bc ugh! This bullsh-t isn't over. Stupid Kate should have committed herself the first chance she got.

• Members

So we're saying Todd = Sonny? That's a wonderful feature for the show.

Has the actress who plays Ellie had a nose job? (that could be for medical reasons, don't get me wrong) I couldn't help noticing today.

• Members

I agree. Genie ALWAYS does this thing with her eyes/brows and IDFK what she's trying to do?! Like make her look innocent or sweet or whatevs but I just notice it and it bothers me greatly! Like can't Laura not be a sweet "little girl" anymore? Genie needs something better to work with! And L&L...*shutters* I like my Laura/Scotty the way it is.

RIGHT??!?!?! God,just,THANK GOD!!!

I'm with you there!

• Members

I was mostly thinking of Johnny, who will go to jail for at least 20 years, while all Todd will do is his brief stint in the crazy house. I'm tired of him getting away with everything from rape, to fratricide, to kidnapping, to beatings and other various forms of abuse.

Archived