OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Either Agnes' mind is slipping (which is possible at her age, I guess) or someone does not have their facts straight. But, you know, the story's out there, it's canon (unfortunately), so it probably doesn't matter anymore whether Agnes actually sanctioned it.

• Members

Rewatching a lot of it again I think I came down a little too hard on Ward Horton, who played the mostly pointless side character of Dean, the drug dealer who had the hots for Téa. That guy's been picking up some work lately, and he was hot and talented. I suspected he was one of several tattoo/Triskelion plants among the recurring players, someone trying to keep tabs on the "Widow" Lord, but even though he was yet another member of the floating Shelter coterie I think they could have done more with him, and probably would have, considering how much time he got with Florencia. I still wanted Tim Stickney back for her, though. So bad.

• Members

It also simply could be that she sorta said "Hey it's your show!" and gave them a pass and they took that as a full on endorsement. Or, yeah, she liked the idea at the time well enough, and since then she's changed her mind and remembered it differently. (I'm fine with it, myself.)

• Members

:D

In hindsight my only real issue was one of some of the story pacing. We know what was to blame for *some* of that. I am thrilled with the Emmy nom, though I suspect it won't win due to politics but that at least means people voted for it (and I appreciated Susie saying she thought AMC should have been nominated as well--I certainly think it deserved Y&Rs slot.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived