Long-Time GH Vet Returns

John

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watch GH in over 15 years but I have started recording it just because so many familiar faces are coming back. I hope they keep some around for awhile, but anything is better than nothing. All these returns sound really exciting.

The soap I've never stopped watching is Y&R and so far all that's happening is a trivia contest & a few old photos pasted on on the webpage to celebrate it's 40th. And the character that have actually been around 40 years who are on the show aren't even mentioned in the spoilers for an upcoming story.sad.png

• Members

I am very happy Audrey is coming back. I wasn't sure if she would, or if she'd be asked.

I don't care that much about recent characters, most of whom have already been back a dozen times. I really want to see Lee, Gail, and Lesley again.

• Members

I didn't mean Bobbie, I meant the posts about bringing back Brenda, Jax, Skye, etc. Jax's returns never go anywhere so if he returned I'd only want it for a real story, Skye was just back, I don't care about Brenda. I'm definitely happy to see Bobbie.

Archived