GH: Jackie Zeman returns!!!

• Members

Then will Sabrina !@#$%^&*] Bobbie's husband? Then will she reveal that she is actually BJ and the girl that died in the bus crash was just a BJ look alike? Will she then reveal that she blames Bobbie for not realizing it wasn't her daughter that died, and blame Bobbie for being raised in a horrible home? Then will we find out she's really also Claudia Zaccara who's actually Johnny's grandmother?!

God damn, no wonder Brina is so popular.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If all that amounts to Bobbie kissing her ass, then yep, it'll happen. Sabrina is actually the daughter Carly gave up for adoption, so she's Bobbie's grand daughter. The show will tie her into the Spencer family, firmly cementing her place on the canvas

• Members

I always thought it would be interesting if they did a Carly baby story. A daughter that Carly gave up in high school. I guess it would explain Carly's initial anger towards Bobbie, in that it stemmed from her own self-hate over giving up her own daughter.

However, this long lost daughter would need to be someone MUCH more exciting than that piece of [!@#$%^&*] bitch with coke bottle glasses. It needs to be somebody vixenish, to raise hell. What fun would it be for Carly to have a long lost daughter that's...nice? She would need to be a spitting image of her Mama, circa 1996.

• Members

uuBnxPB.jpg?1sabrina2.jpg?w=600

She actually had twins. Britt is actually going to learn about a prostitute named Katrina and bring her to town to destroy Sabrina. Katrina however will have eyes for destroying her mother, whom we as an audience secretly learn is Carly. She blames Carly for her hard life which resulted in turning tricks as a teenager in order to survive and she also resents Sabrina for her seemingly perfect life in comparison. Bobbie of course will be utilized in terms of her place in history as it repeats itself (another cycle of a Spencer woman prostitute and adopted daughter coming for revenge). Katrina's first move? Marrying Jax and helping him fight for custody of Joss

• Members

That's actually not half bad, as long as it results in the accidental death of Sabrina, or at least her leaving town for good. Katrina can stay.

At first I thought you were going to bring Katrina Carr into this when I saw that name and I was like Oh lawd don't give FRon any ideas.

Archived