GH: Jackie Zeman returns!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gurr, somebody on the fabulous fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race really needs to be linked in to that picture of Jacklyn Zeman in the catwoman bodystuit from two or three posts above because it looks like it was made for drag! I can so see Coco Montrese wearing it now.

Actually bring Zeman on as a judge on the sixth season of Drag Race. Us gay boys would be in heeeeeeeeeaven!

• Members

However they intend to use her I hope they are respectful. By that I mean if they intend to use her in a recurring capacity, do it right and that means a couple episodes a month. If they're not, let this be a guest arc with a beginning, middle and end that offers some conclusion for the character, the actress and the fans.

• Members

Agreed, DF. Though I'd love if Bobbie was a steadily recurring character. She should be there as a supporting player for things involving Carly, Michael, Morgan, Joss, Luke, etc. She should always be involved in their storylines. But now with Scotty, Lucy and Felicia back on canvas there is plenty of room for Bobbie to have story again. There's really no excuse for her NOT to be around, at least in some capacity.

Archived