GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

Same here!

I agree on liking HP but not on the LL thing,she was/is her own woman,gorgeuos at that!

How low can he go!!!!!!! How low can he go! Lol laugh.png

This is totally true! And on the Lulu note it is also true that she turn on us last year (even if you didn't enjoy her) Lulu is fvcking annoying now more than ever. And I absolutly HATE Lante with a passion. He is wayy better with her attatched to his hip.

*High Five*!!!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
And a lot of ReRon's retelling isn't even GH retelling. I'm sure he's resurrecting the Ice princess as a huge FU To all the complainers over the vampire [!@#$%^&*]. Lynn Herring's blogtalk interview confirmed for me that it's not being well received. Just my interpretation of her remarks.

• Members

I don't really have a dog in this fight but this reasoning is flawed because in this case, silence implies consent. If these people weren't saying they don't like it then it would look like everybody was on the same page and that the show was universally adored. I say this as someone who hates seeing Carlivati get all of this attention, positive or negative, because I truly believe the man 1.) is not a good writer and 2.) craves attention so much that he'd smoke it in a glass pipe if he could.

If the genre were in better shape RC wouldn't have ascended to the level he has. But sadly, the soapverse is a small toxic pond and all it takes to be a big fish is to be able to keep swimming through the poison even if it turns you into a sterile mutant.

• Members

I have to say that I am loving GH these days, a show I found unwatchable before Frank and Ron took over smile.png

The Caleb story is risky and unexpected, I can't stand soap teens but Rafe and Molly are really cute, watching Alexis makes me smile because I now know what my beloved Julia Wainright is doing these days, characters interact with each other in interesting ways and we don't get the same groupings every single day for years (paging DAYS and B&cool.png

Beloved veterans are back, a cult story from a long-gone soap is connected to the show, we get to see the hospital again and TPTB made sure we didn't forget the OLTL universe exists, therefore promoting a back-from-the-dead soap. Not everything is perfect, but in a world of lifeless DAYS, repetitive B&B and PTB who never think outside the box, I cannot praise RC and FV's GH enough.

GH is the only soap I have been watching on a daily basis since OLTL. Please don't mess it guys.

I should propably move this to the Unopopular Opinions Thread LOL

• Members
the Ice Princess has been heavily rumored long before this vampire stuff became a reality. Like going back to last summer, there were talks of an Ice Princess revival but it fell down to getting all the pieces in place which they seem better apt for now

• Members

I was going to say the exact same thing! I haven't been watching the Vampire Story intentionally because I don't care about it. I get bits and pieces of it in the storylines I do watch, but I still have no clue what's going on and I'm glad for it. However, I'm only not speaking about it because it's not a part of my viewing. I'm sure if I watched GH live like some of the people in this thread who can't escape the story, I would have my own negative opinions about it and want to come in here and express them as well.

This, too! I was going to say the exact same thing! We're still being simpleminded enough to believe that if you dislike anything from this regime, you must love Guza/Mob GH! Disliking Carlivati's GH is not mutually exclusive with liking Guza's GH.

• Members
The vampire story is using GH characters. John and Caleb are the only non GH originals mainly involved here. Everyone else is a GH original

Aside from Lucy's reaction which made her look like a loon, this is being portrayed more serious and less campy especially since its been shown that she was right.

• Members

I get that people don't like the show, and they're definitely entitled to their opinion. What I don't get is the constant re-stating of the same negative opinions over, and over, and over, and over. It's like any time somebody says something positive about the show, the people who dislike it have to step in and remind everyone that they hate it, when we all already know, and know why. I don't get that reasoning.

• Members

How is that any different than the repetitive Caleb is so hot and KeMo looks pretty? And endless spec that Sam is really Livvie? Not complaining. Say what you want. It's not like anyone comes in to dispute everything you guys say. Most of the time you talk freely among yourselves. But anytime anyone says they don't like it, then this outcry arises that amounts to little more than "Shut up because I'm loving GH". Love it. No one is stopping you.

Archived