GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am a probably one of the biggest RC apologists/fans (I like Sabrina lots! I love the vampire story in all its campy glory!) BUT I am fuming over today's Michael Starr flashback fest. I can't remember the last time we got so many flashbacks of a single couple when neither one had died. I think it might have been before Sonny & Brenda's 1997 wedding. To think, we have had zero Frisco/Felicia flashbacks, one L&L and maybe two Duke and Anna but today we had to sit through countless MiStarr flashbacks of unmemorable scenes that happened less than a year ago. I still love you Ron but today I'm so disappointed.

• Members

All the Scott huffing and puffing just reminds me of the limits of nostalgia. I wonder how many viewers out there were clamoring for more of Scott bickering with the dead-eyed dead fish Lulu, or with her decrepit father. Even Scott/Laura was a pairing that seemed devoid of any purpose or life the last time around.

I'd much rather see him with Lucy (not romantically, in story), or used to bring Karen back.

Most of these returns revolve too much around flat or stale material, or material that just seems boxed in. Before it fell apart, Lucy's return was best for me, because we got to see different sides to her.

• Members

watching now and I completely forgot that Patrick was a drug addict

Kate is freaking out bc Connie caused Trey's death and so that means she killed him bc she is Connie. YET just the other day she was freaking out at Sonny cheating on her with Connie bc Connie is her own different personality. I cant with this inconsistent storyline

Oh dear lord why is this episode littered with flashbacks of the story that stuck us with the annoying little brat?

Archived