GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

I clicked on "Shawn/Alexis" scenes on YouTube... only to realize it would consist mainly of Molly screeching. Bait and Switch, goddammit! Like when I clicked on Laura/Lulu scenes last week and suddenly Starr and her handsome visage crashed the scenes gushing about being Starr X'd Lovers.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cannot stand Scotty and his permanently smug, smashed face. Ugh! Loved Luke & Tracy's backhanded comments about him, LOL -

Tracy: "Scotty Baldwin? The oily ambulance chaser with the spiky hair and the dangerously high forehead?" LMAO!

Luke: "It's even higher now"

Luke: "There's no way in hell I'm gonna let Laura marry that sewer rat" laugh.png

That was intense when Scotty taunted Lulu about killing Logan!

Lisa Lo is MVP!

The rest? No comment! e5028380.gif

• Members

I really, really love the A.J. and Liz stuff. It's sweet and simple and rich with history and issues.

I'll love it even more if they have the common sense to go to A.J. and Carly as well as they teased recently, and make it a triangle or quad with another party (Todd, Jax, whoever).

• Members

I've not seen AJ/Liz but it would be better to insert Carly here somehow so that AJ will finally be over her. AJ would be seeing Liz and continue to screw it up because of Carly only to realize they are nothing more than Michael's Bio parents. Then he has to fight to get Liz back. Those scenes a month back with AJ/Carly were great and of course, the history is so rich.

This would be a good place for Carly to be in Todd's absence and I'd like to see Carly and Liz's relationship during this. Not enough was done with them after Jake died.

• Members

I just cant see SK as a romantic leading man in a triangle with two women. He just doesn't have that sex appeal and charisma IMO. Im also failing to see the chem with Liz. He does seem to have more spark with Carly though so I wouldn't mind seeing something develop there while Todd is on hiatus. Would complicate things when he returned

• Members

I think he's incredibly sexy still, especially with Laura Wright - I was hoping for a spark but those two have fire together. And he has something really sweet with Becky Herbst as well. He's a leading man. Sure, he could slim down a bit, but he's still got incredible magnetism.

• Members

SK's size is fine. He just needs to tighten it up a bit. I was surprised at the chem he shares with LW and Carly could be used to put a spotlight on AJ/Liz as the pair to root for. I could see AJ trying to move on with Liz while fighting that itch for Carly.

AJ/Liz being sweet ain't gonna cut it!

• Members

I'd rather eat rusty nails than to see my AJ get sucked into a triangle with the Slagbeast. I'm still not sold on AJ / Liz (as I'm tired of him being saddled with chicks that have been tainted by his roided assh0le of a brother), though I did see a little something between them at the hospital.

As for Scott - I have no problem with him being nasty towards Luke or Shrewlu and hope that Ron doesn't go the cheap route of making him a villain just to prop her worthless ass once again. Regarding his hatred for Luke, he has a lifetime pass to roast him over the coals and I'm glad that hasn't died a bit.

What the hell is going to happen to ME on this show? Is John / Caleb going to disappear like a thief in the night, since I can't see there being a resolution that'll rightfully explain an absence from the canvas. Furthermore, OLTL needs to stop playing because he'll hardly be of use to that show - especially since he is a better fit on GH.

Week 2 of Laura's return and I can already see that it was better than that dreadful mess that they had her play out 5 years ago. Can't wait to see what next week has in store for her.

I made the mistake of watching Minnie Mouse Maxie and Frisco and have to say, if those are the 'powerful confrontation scenes' that JW boasted of, then those scenes were a fail - especially in light of my having to suffer through the lie that Guza tried to sell of Felicia as a deadbeat mother through Minnie Mouse's squeaking at Georgie's funeral.

Archived