AMC: Dixie Promo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh HELL yeah...I'm even more pumped than I already was to begin with. Wait, is that possible? Anyway, those flashback scenes could not have been from 2002 - Dixie looked much younger...that first glimpse of her looked like her back when she was pregnant with JR instead! But anyway, seriously I'm pumped!

• Members

lol..I was wondering about that bc I know her hair was a mess by the time she left but her hair wasnt that frizzy was it? LOL. Also we never saw Dixie in teh car when she died. Im sure Cady left the show to go to Europe and she was supposed to be recurring. It was only after she had signed on with ATWT that tehy killed her off and that all happened off screen, so yeah those clips of her clutching her belly had me skeptical bc when she left she wasnt pregnant enough to have a belly

• Members

OMG love the promo thanks for posting Cheap. I am pretty sure those shots with the frizzy hair are 2002..... it is not from 1989 I know that much. Cady was changing her hair everyday near the end there. Or maybe is it from when she was pregnant the first time and lost the baby? I dunno but not 1989 I know that much.

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Katie is so alive!!!!!!She has to be!!

Mctavish loves T&D. There is no way she would let them have had a second dead baby. Not after she gave them Bess before she was fired in 1999.

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!Bring on T&D and their baby girl!!!!!!!!

• Members

I would love that. Then we can see T&D go on an adventure to find their baby. It would be a better story if the baby was taken from Dixie and she was told it died. Or Dixie had amensia and thought it would best to give up the baby. Anything that gives T&D an adventure.

• Members

Yeah Kate has to be alive, I think Megan's plan is to have Kate be what draws Tad and Dixie back together for the umpteenth time.... but in time. I think (my speculation) that Dr. Greg Madman Madden is somehow involved in this........ Megan gave them Bess and then she died after McTavish was let go..... so this would be sweet justice to all the Tadixie fans if they get their child alive and well :)

Archived