GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not that I care too much about that relationship but it's interesting to me that Todd gives not a [!@#$%^&*] about bringing pain to Starr. I have to take back some of my TSJ criticism - I always thought he just didn't care about playing any love in that relationship in OLTL's last years. Now I wonder if that was the specific writing. It very well may have been.

• Members

I am glad ABC raised GH's budget. It seems like they are trying and they seem to have been taking care of GH ever since Vicki Dummer got here. If Frons/Guza/Phelps were still in charge GH's big 50th would be the entire town of Port Charles exploding due to a mob showdown and the city having to pick up the pieces and rebuild. lol. I'm assuming GH is making more profits now right? It would seem that way because I don't think they would pump extra money into GH if they were barely getting by to start with. 2013 is going to be a good year for GH I believe.

• Members

Tarly wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Kirsten Alderson

Lindsay Morgan

Scott Reeves

Kelly Sullivan

And the 2012 Razzie goes to....

An eppy beginning with Shawn and that straw haired beast in bed is a really fucked up way to start a show! Had I been home, I would have turned to The Rifleman immediately! Ridiculous pairing, and now it's time to bring in a viable love interest for this man and stop laughing at the audience! What a damn joke jeal0002.gifjeal0002.gif

• Members

I forgot Johnny bought out Starr's contract till today. Not a damn thing was done with her "music career"

Show starts up with sexy talk with Shawn and Alexis in bed, with her dressed like a menopausal grandmother. Oh right, she is! And for what bc she watns a sandwich? She'd rather eat that than let Shawn eat her? How can he stay intersted?

V6AXD.jpg

Shawn: "You look crazy sexy" Uh, no she doesnt!

LM is doing great as Kristina today! She's stepping up with the material she's been given

Archived