Judge Shows

Eric83

• Members

I found this and was LOVING Judge Mathis going in on this man, he should have went in on the woman to laying up with a man with 9 kids and not using protection. idk if there has been a thread on these but post your favorite tv courtroom moments please. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HC6CyKVjjg&playnext=1&list=PL-J0afTGqA-kcNI43HI2RdnJld1b6S8T4&feature=results_video

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was an episode of People's Court where a woman sued another woman for $1000 for a lost Essence magazine. On top of that, she had called CPS on the woman she was suing the night before they came to court. Judge Millian told she as crazy and ended up awarding the defendant money.

• Members

One of my favorite People's Court moments was when Jerry Sheindlin was Judge. He was getting after the plantiff (who dressed her little boy in a tuxedo to court, btw) and she didn't like what he was saying. Fed up, she tossed her head to the side and said, "Look Judge Judy's husband..." The court room cracked up! The female baliff was all, "Ma'am you will address him as Judge Sheindlin!" blah blah, and Judge Jerry made some quip, you know, "After all my years on the bench, what I'll be remembered for..."

• Members

I loved me some Glenda Hatchett though. I don't think Judge Karen is her worthwhile replacement. She looks nice, but she's really doing the most with the hair, the robe, and the big ass projection screens.

Remember Judge Penny? She looked like Dorinda Clark-Cole. She was good, she only lasted a season though. I mostly liked her look and her accent.

• Members

Without Judge Judy, my life is not complete. I absolutely adore her!

There was one case a few years ago that possibly had the most vile woman on earth. The plaintiff and her son had the defendant's daughter over. The son, 14, took the car without permission and after a little joy riding of his own, let the friend (defendant's daughter) drive it. She was 16 and dead by the end of the night because the car hit a tree. If that was not bad enough, watching the negligent plaintif, who's son was alive and kicking, sue the defendant (for $1400 for a totaled car) who lost her daughter and bawling on the other side of the courtroom, was the absolute worst. JJ told the plaintiff how disgusting she was, dismissed her case and awarded the defendant $5,000. Talk about something being in poor taste!

I was also watching today and the plaintiff and her gf sued the defendant because while living in the defendant's apartment building, the manager of the building came in and sexually assaulted one of the plaintifs. He was convicted (given community service), but the defendant didn't kick him out of the building. The plaintif ask the defendant to allow them to move to one of his other buildings as the same rent and waive the early term fee. The defendant wouldn't do it. He thought if they moved to another building, they should pay whatever the rent was in that building. Judge Judy told him that the plaintifs were golden because they were entitled to so much more and their request was beyond reasonable. The jackass defendant could barely talk because he knew how wrong he was.

• Members

Another moment I remember is from years ago on People's Court from when Ed Koch was the judge. I don't remember what the complaint was, but there was some sort of situation that got out hand and when one of the women described how the tension boiled over, she said "that's how it ejaculated". Koch just shook his head and said "you mean escalated." I wish there was a video of that episode, because that was hilarious.

Archived