November 26-30, 2012: All Soaps Up in Women 18-49

Toups

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephanie has been phased out for years. I also don't know how many fans actually "liked" the character - I have a lot of respect for Susan Flannery, but the Stephanie I knew went away a long time ago. It's one of the reasons I didn't rush to watch the end.

• Members

That's very true. Stephanie has been supporting the past couple years and the show has been rising in the ratings in general. I do believe there is only so high the show will go. I have to give B&B credit for what they've already done. I remember when the show couldn't even get 3 million viewers and was on a sharp downward trend. They've completely turned things around.

• Members

Disappointed in B&B ratings....a misely 2.6 for Monday's show and the rest of the week numbers...and Days what dreadful numbers....Davidson's return has been pure failure....I am surprised they maintained a 1.8 rating with all those 1.7s...and the Gabi storyline is failure....Gabi is a useless character and so is Nick..bully type [!@#$%^&*] character....Will is a !@#$%^&*] and doesnt care squat about Sonny. The only thing Will cares about is his !@#$%^&*] and himself....The show is a boring mess.

Loving GH btw...

• Members

U know soap suds for Days to be such a mess You've become very passionate about it love it or hate it. It has you talking. i personally enjoy the Gabi drama and i cant stand that under cover sweet cheeks fag Nick. I agree Kristen's initial return was lack luster but I'm liking how thing are playing out.

Archived