Soaps longest Running Storylines.

• Members

ha yes, and i love that in days time years later when she becomes an adult would be 3 years, lol.

Plus, Maggie could have tied into it further when it came out and mentioned how this happened to Micky. I loved that days tied in all its dead babies tho, with Maggie going to Sami and Bo/Hope reaching out. I dont think anyone else had lost one that was on the canvas. I furhter loved how they simi-addressed it when marlena returned with samis line in one of their main arguments about not being there for her the one time she needed her the most. I will say, while i am glad to have her back, Graces death was the ONLY time Marlena was off the canvas that i felt it. That the show would have been better with her. But i also doubt they would have dug into the 70's and brought up Marlena losing a child.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they weren't going to bring up Marlena's rape during the whole "Did He or Didn't He?" confusion with Sami and EJ, then, yeah, bringing up D.J.'s death in a convo with Sami wasn't going to happen either. Which is a shame when you think about it.

You know what would have been even better? Let's say Sami found out about the switch about two or three years later, when Sydney is a toddler and has, by this point, formed a close bond with Nicole. Naturally, Sami fights tooth-and-nail to reclaim her child. However, when all the turmoil appears to have a negative effect on the little girl, Sami must make the horrendous decision to give her back to the only real mother (Nicole) poor Syd has known.

• Members

Marlena was raped? I did not know this, or I forgot it. I am sure the only reason Maggie and Hope/Bo were used at all was because Marlena was not there and the writers ignored Caroline (another issue in the sami/mar dynamic yet to mentioned, Caroline being more of a mother to her than Sami - both could use it as ammo in war). They also did this with Julie/Sami at some point, something that really should have been expnaded on because if Sami Brady could ever be understood and form a bond with someone and actually listen to them, its Julie.

That would have been fantastic with Sami & Nicole. Nicole would also then have to live with the guilt of it at all. All those awkward moments running into eachother, and of course the eventual Ali vs Sydney dynamic.

Archived