Y&R: Fourth Actress OUT

• Members

Jennifer Landon is next: http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/15/rumor-report-is-jennifer-landon-the-next-young-and-restless-actress-to-be-fired?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Of course they have it as a rumor for now, but we know what that means. I know many expected this, but I'm disappointed. I think she's a great actress who actually fit in the show. She had good chemistry with Doug Davidson too.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could see Landon on GH. I think it's kinda shocking how she hasn't found more success. She took a dayplayer role on ATWT and turned it into a huge, Emmy winning showcase. Whenever an actor makes that happen I think they have to have something special and she did. She gives her scenes so much heart and really commits and makes you believe and feel for her. Her stint on Y&R reminded me how much I liked her.

• Members

The people who are fired are so far should propably not be there in the first place. A Y&R bloodbath would mean getting rid of Nikki, Jill, Paul, Neil, Jack and other real Y&R veterans in order to make room for the new Rappa-Davidsons. So far I like what is happening. I am not sure about Landon's Heather though. Paul could use a child on the show.

• Members

Forget Sarah Webber, Landon would be a perfect Robin. She doesn't have really any sex appeal. Ut has a sort of ordinary common feel about her. She's also at this point in her career a far better actress than Kimberly McCullough is and also exudes more warmth. I think she's ok as Heather but to me she just doesn't fit the character. But she's embedded the things that work for her into the character, which makes the role passable. I certainly would have kept her over Chloe.

Archived