The P!nk Thread

YRBB

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• Kenny mentioned how quickly they all got sick and died. How about Kayla? She was doing her rounds and they wanted to do blood work. She resisted saying she was fine but finally agreed. A few moments later she's told her numbers had dropped. She's like I'm fine and boom she collapsed. Please register in order to view this content  
    • Miami Vice weakened Falcon Crest in 1985/86 and if NBC left Miami Vice at Friday 10 pm in 1986/87 it might have finished off Falcon Crest. Miami Vice may have been the new hotness, but they still got beat by Murder, She Wrote. It will never not be funny to me that Miami Vice was clean swept by Murder, She Wrote (in weeks where new episodes of both shows were broadcast, Murder, She Wrote finished ahead of Miami Vice in all those weeks). Angela Lansbury referred to Miami Vice as Miami Heat in a 1985 Los Angeles Times interview. It might have been an accident or she might have been throwing shade but in an elegant and classy way though. 
    • I uploaded this episode. I wondered why there were missing scenes. When you scroll at the timeline you see all scenes, but when you watch the video, the end is black for 6 minutes.   i hope they upload it full again.  
    • OMG!! Please register in order to view this content I need to try that!
    • Team Thomas, but getting full custody of Douglas is a LONG shot.  This simply comes down to what Douglas wants.  Poor kid, torn between his parents.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy