Anderson Cooper out of the closet

Soapsuds

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though i knew...well lets just say i would have bet money on it...i am happy he publiclly came out. He did sort of hint it on the Kathy Griffin show a couple of weeks ago when one of the girls was jokingly hitting on him and he was like "Sorry, not going to happen." and when he talked about a guy who used to come over to cut his hair (for an hour) and Kathy joked it was a male prostitue getting him off and he said, "That wouldn't take an hour." You shoud have seen Kathy's face, i think she thought he was going to come out on her show but that was all he said.

I too also love his mom Gloria. I read one of her books about many of the men she had affairs with. She's so fun. I love how she came on his morning show at least three times. I hope she continues to show up.

Daytimefan: I love that photo of Anderson and Gloria!

• Members

I love this way of coming out. Anderson, Quinto, Bomer - very low profile. Step back, let the media try to make it a big deal and not really comment much more on it. If I never have to see another "IM GAY" people cover, i will be happy.

Yup!

He has an ego, for sure, but he also really does/did get into situations and report from the location and he stays there in situations like this, he helps. Its great.

Archived