Good Afternoon America: Discussion Thread

Max

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankly I thought the show was better today. And no I'm not planning on watching it long term. I just wanted to see if the show was less hyper and chaotic the second day and it was. I actually think the pace of the show is decent. More fluff which is all this is is just not that interesting. Plus I swear there are a ton of commercials.

• Members

http://www.hollywood...-spencer-347177

Fast national ratings give the Lara Spencer and Josh Elliott hosted broadcast 1.923 million viewers, 359,000 of which fell into the desirable women 18-49 demographic. Those numbers best the season-to-date average of now-canceled The Revolution, which also ran during the 2 p.m. timeslot, by more than 40 percent in total viewers and 21 percent in adult women.

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part........

• Members

The Revolution should have been given more than three months to prove itself. (Though it lasted six months, it was cancelled after only three.) The show was improving (at least in terms of quality), and often shared helpful health tips. Does anybody believe that GAA is an improvement?

If GAA is a ratings failure, it seems that a more logical GH replacement would simply be to add another hour to GMA at 9:00 A.M.

Archived